Helping You Succeed Online
Whatever stage you are at on your online journey, let us help you create a website that reflects you and connects with your users.
We start every project by getting to know you, your goals and your target audience. This forms the basis of our strategy, meaning that every decision and recommendation supports your overall aims.
Our starter packages are ideal for businesses who are just beginning to build their brand online.
Professional website for independents and small businesses
- Custom-designed website matching brand identity
- 4-6 page website
- Responsive design for all devices
- Contact form and image gallery
- WordPress CMS for easy content updates
- SEO foundation and Analytics integration
- Domain & hosting setup with essential security measures
- 1 month of post-launch support
£3000 + VAT
E-commerce or medium-sized website for growing businesses
- 7-15 page/template website for more complex businesses
- All features of Spark Standard included
- Option for e-commerce functionality
- Enhanced SEO and social media integration
- Custom forms and blog setup for regular updates
- 2 months of post-launch support
From £6000 + VAT
Custom and advanced options for larger businesses
- 15+ page/template website to cover every need
- All features of Spark Standard and Spark Plus included
- Custom page designs and advanced functionality
- Third-party integrations
- Performance, scalability, and security optimization
- Ongoing support tailored to specific needs
From £12000 + VAT
We’ll start with an in-depth session to find out about you, your business plan and your customers’ needs to ensure your website supports your wider goals.
Next up, we’ll develop a prototype design for you to approve; we can also help you create content and copy for the site.
Finally, we build a user-friendly website that brings your brand to life while remaining easy to manage and update
After your site launches, we offer training to help you feel confident updating it in-house, and ongoing technical support for any teething issues.
Existing Website Services
If you already have a website that just isn’t working as well as you’d like, we have a range of services to help you grow your presence online and reach your business goals.
An expert overview of your site and how to quickly improve it
- Kick-off session to identify what issues you currently face
- Overview of customer experience across user journeys, site structure and usability
- Insight into conversion rates and visitor profiles
- Technical review to identify wasted resources and slow-loading content
- Basic SEO benchmarks
- Security review so you can be confident your data is still secure
- Detailed report that will help you plan future website work with no obligation
£500 + VAT
Add in extra functionality to reflect your growing businesses
- In-depth consultancy session to work out exactly what you need
- Add in new features like online payments, customer bookings or newsletter sign ups
- Boost existing features like adding wholesale to your e-commerce, or upgrading your contact forms to create an online customer consultation
- Customise your site to centre your brand; make your site look more professional by reskinning or upgrading to white label services.
- Additional training or ongoing support as needed
From £500 + VAT
Find out how to improve and maintain your search ranking
- Intro session to find seed keywords and define your niche
- Keyword research pack with raw longlist data and filtered shortlist
- Technical review to ensure that your site meets current standards
- Benchmark your site against competitors and learn where you can get the advantage
- Strategy session to go over keyword research and help you identify achievable targets
- Additional support, such as structured metadata, monthly tracking reports and image tagging can also be added on.
£700 + VAT
Rebuild & Refine
A completely bespoke service for businesses looking to take the next step online
- Ideal for upgrading from a DIY or older site to something scaleable
- A full review of your current site, including your hosting and management process
- Migrate or upgrade your servers, if speed or power is an issue
- Rework site architecture to help your customers find what they need first-time
- Redesign and rebuild pages to accurately reflect your brand
- Review existing content to ensure your full offer is clear
- CMS training to ensure you have full control of your site in future
- 1 month of post-launch support, with an option to extend as needed.
From £5000 + VAT
We’re always happy to adjust our packages to suit your specific needs; maybe you need some advanced features but fewer pages, or you need something basic online ASAP. Book a free intro call to discuss your exact aims and budget, and we can put together a proposal for you.